Our team has extensive experience in investment banking, corporate finance, commercial real estate lending and distressed credit as well as complex structuring of operating companies, platforms and corporate acquisitions.
Christopher is responsible for Tunstall's financial reporting and finance related operations. He works alongside the CEO producing regular accurate and detailed forecasts for business planning and risk management for Tunstall’s treasury activities and also provides commercial leadership and support to the business.
Christopher has over 15 years of pan-European real estate industry experience, focusing on defining, creating and implementing financial strategies for the real estate market. Prior to joining Tunstall in June 2017, Christopher worked for Resolution Property, Treasury Holdings, Blackrock and most recently he was the Finance Director of Lands Improvement Holdings. Christopher has been involved in structuring real estate transactions in excess of €1 billion over that time.
Christopher is a Chartered Accountant having qualified with PwC.
Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for www.tunstallam.com (Site) which, together with the documents referred to in them, tells you the terms on which you may make use of our Site. Use of our Site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our Site. The Site is operated by Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd (we, us or our). This Site includes general information about us and in doing so refers to certain funds and assets we manage or advise on (Funds). The information is provided for general information purposes only and nothing on this Site is intended to promote the Funds to you or induce or invite you to participate in the Funds. Nonetheless as the Funds are subject to severe marketing restrictions, information on this Site relating to the Funds is only directed at limited categories of persons in the United Kingdom and in other jurisdictions who satisfy certain criteria, as set out in these terms and conditions.
Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by visiting and using the Site you agree to be bound by them. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use our Site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our Site.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by changing them on the Site. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Information about us
We are a private limited company, registered in England and Wales. Our registration number is 10487399, and our registered office is at 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1AG. Our main trading address is 3rd Floor, The Monument Building, 11 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AF. Our VAT registration number is XXXXXX.
Other applicable Terms
These terms and conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Site:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Important information for persons in the United Kingdom
- Nothing on this Site is intended to promote the Funds to you or induce or invite you to participate in the Funds. The information on this Site is not intended to provide the basis of any investment decision and should not be considered as a recommendation by us, or any of our respective affiliates or any other persons, in relation to the acquisition or disposal of interests in any Fund.
Important information for recipients in other jurisdictions
The communication of the information and materials on the Site may be restricted in certain jurisdictions and no person in any such jurisdiction may treat the Site as constituting an offer, invitation or inducement to them to enter into any investment agreement or purchase any investment referred to in such information and materials, unless in the relevant jurisdiction such an offer, invitation or inducement could lawfully be made to them.
Accordingly, the Site does not constitute an offer, invitation or inducement by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer, invitation or inducement is not lawful or in which the person making such offer, invitation or inducement is not qualified to do so or to anyone to whom it is unlawful to make such offer, invitation or inducement.
It is the responsibility of any persons who wish to express an interest in any of the information or materials on the Site to inform themselves of, and to observe, all applicable laws and regulations.
- No Offer to Buy or Sell - The information contained on the Site is provided to you for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or other product that may be referenced on the Site.
- No Recommendation - No information posted on this Site should be interpreted as a recommendation or opinion that you should make any purchase or sale of a security or other product or participate in any transaction.
No Tax or Legal Advice - The investment products and services described on the Site may have tax consequences. Nothing on the Site should be construed as rendering tax or legal advice or otherwise, it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. The content on our Site is provided for general information only. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Access to the Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have or maybe required to register with us.
If, in the future, we decide to allow users to register on the Site, you (as a registered user) must ensure that any registration details you provide are accurate. If you choose, or you are provided with, a log-on ID (such as a username and password or other identifier) as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your log-on ID and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or other security breach of which you become aware. We reserve the right to disable any log-on ID, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or if any details you provide for the purposes of registering as a user prove to be false.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site.
What you are allowed to do
You may only use the Site for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms and conditions may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to:
- Store pages of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the Site
- Remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- Create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the Site, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation.
All rights granted to you under these terms and conditions will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Site (including text, graphics, software, reports, downloaded materials, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) and in the material published on the Site (including any reports that can be downloaded from the Site (the "Reports")) are owned by us or our licensors. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms and conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the Site. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the Site (only as permitted by these terms and conditions), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and at your sole risk.
Any material on the Site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material. The information on this Site is supplied solely for the purpose of providing the recipient with general background information on Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd and, whilst prepared in good faith, the information contained herein does not purport to be comprehensive nor has it been verified. We make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of the Site and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using the Site or relying on any of its content.
You must not modify the papers or digital copies of any materials including the Reports that you have printed off or downloaded and our status as authors of the material in the Site must be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Your personal information
The Site may, from time to time, include links to external sites. We will include links to these sites to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of or association with their operators.
Links to other sites - Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Viruses – We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability – Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied, direct or indirect. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, income or revenue;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing shall prevent us from bringing proceedings to protect our intellectual property rights before any competent court.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction - If you are a consumer, please note that these terms and conditions, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these terms and conditions, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Site is provided for your use "AS IS" without any warranties (whether express or implied) of any kind including, but not limited to, the warranty of non-infringement of third party rights or freedom from computer virus. As a result, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility in respect of any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in service which may occur. Internet is not a secure medium of communication unless the data being sent is encrypted. We cannot accept any responsibility for unauthorised access by a third party or the corruption of data sent to it.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms and conditions or any problems concerning the Site to us at:
Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd
3rd Floor, The Monument Building
11 Monument Street
Thank you for visiting our Site.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting and using the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd of 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1AG. Our main trading address is 3rd Floor, The Monument Building, 11 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AF.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our Site, apply for a job (speculatively or not) and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded onto a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device. Cookies may store user preferences and other information, and can be used to gather anonymous analytics that help improve websites based on how people use them. Most browsers accept cookies automatically.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and/or
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and/or
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose statistics about visitors to the Site in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 3rd Floor The Monument Building, 11 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AF.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please submit any questions you have about these terms and conditions or any problems concerning the Site to us at:
Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd
3rd Floor, The Monument Building
11 Monument Street
Thank you for visiting our Site.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.tunstallam.com (our Site). This Acceptable Use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use policy, which supplement our terms and conditions of our Site.
Our Site is operated by Tunstall Real Estate Asset Management Ltd (we, our or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10487399 and we have our registered office at 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1AG. Our main trading address is, The Monument Building, 11 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AF. Our VAT number is XXXXXX.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below and other company policies;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (Spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions of our Site.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms; and/or
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any Interactive Services, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Services provided on our Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Services we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Services that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any Interactive Services should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an Interactive Services, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (contributions), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; and/or
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use policy at any time by amending this page on our Site. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.